A blog by a girl from Sydney who loves to go out and eat, over buy too many cookbooks and magazines, and create her own recipes.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gluten Free Bruschetta with Cashew Pesto, Rocket, Spinach and Fresh Basil!


This is what I am planning on making as one of my favourite afternoon teas.


The gluten free bread is sooo low in calories it's unbelievable, and when you whack it under the grill and toast it each side for a couple of minutes it perfectly toasted and ready for your toppings. i

I used the following on mine:

- Fresh Basil
- Rocket
- Baby Spinach
- Diced Tomato
- Diced Cucumber
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Cashew nut Pesto
- Gluten free bread ( i used sliced loaf, but you could use a roll cut in half)
I will post my recipe for a cashew nut pesto later on, but basically it's a mixture of cashew nuts, olive oil and basil with salt and pepper.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment