A blog by a girl from Sydney who loves to go out and eat, over buy too many cookbooks and magazines, and create her own recipes.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Health Kick !

I am trying to do a health kick to prep my body and wardrobe for my trip to the UK next year.

I have bought myself a cold press slow juicer from kogan, it was super cheap ( so all I could afford really).

I have also been looking for more work to help ease the strain of only working two days a week AND saving up for the UK!

Cold Press Slow Juicer

http://www.kogan.com/au/buy/cold-press-slow-juicer/?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email

I am also trying to dramatically reduce me gluten intake ( I love me some sweet, sweet bread) and I have been feeling like lately I need to lay back on the meat eating. Don't get me wrong, I don't eat meat every day, probably about 2 or 3 times a week. But lately my body has just been giving me this feeling of, take a break from this Jane.

Anyway I will be trying to post more gluten free and vegetarian recipes.

I wonder how long I can go with no meat ( wait I lie, I'll eat seafood)

xx Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment