A blog by a girl from Sydney who loves to go out and eat, over buy too many cookbooks and magazines, and create her own recipes.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Gluten Free

I love doughnuts - pink doughnuts are my favourite. Also the plain kind from crispy cream. Because however I am trying to change my diet for the better I wondered if there could be a healthier version.

I decided to see what I could find when I typed in gluten free doughnut, and I found what I think will be an interesting recipe to try. The ingredients are all simple and I have them all. The only problem being I did not have a doughnut mold. So I ebayed doughnut molds and I will have to order them.

I also found a terrific gluten free bread recipe book. So when I get full time work I will be purchasing that when I get my first pay check.

Anyway here is the recipe for the basic gluten free doughnut recipe I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment