A blog by a girl from Sydney who loves to go out and eat, over buy too many cookbooks and magazines, and create her own recipes.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Squires Baking Magazine - Visual Candy - Literally!

As I was walking around my local newsagent today I happened to stumble upon a beautiful baking book from the UK.


It is published by Squires baking school in England and has the most beautiful recipes, pictures and creataive ideas about baking I have ever seen. I bought the 3rd issue for spring and I loved it so much I have now created an account with them and plan to buy the first 2 issues as well as some of their other products.
Oh yeah their list of products sold online is amaziiiing!

They have everything from 5 kg of Bridal icing paste to icing colours, sugar decorations, moulds, cookie cutters, kitchen scales and really everything you could want or need for baking!

Check out the website here 


No comments:

Post a Comment